READING           WRITING           MOTIVATION           BOOK REVIEWS         CONTACT

January 19, 2016

Ever Wanted to Smell Like Your Favorite Bookstore? Now You Can!


It's no secret that I love all things bookish, so it should come as no big surprise that I've created a signature scent that smells like the distinct fragrance of old paperbacks and leather-bound volumes of tales of lovelorn ladies, mystery, and the macabre.

Yep, this is just part of what's been brewing behind the scenes while I've been on my social media hiatus. (Believe me when I tell you that it's the best thing I've done in years.)

I'll be sure to fill you in on the rest with a post packed with all the crazy details when I finish up my seventy days. In the meantime, please check out the perfume and share the link with your book-loving friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment